The Standard Product Line is engineered for fast, easy assembly. Each kit includes body angles that allow for bonding, welding or mechanically fastening. The body is extruded with large inner body flanges to provide for the attachment of internal structure and
simple attachment of raceway covers. Hanging bar tabs are designed into the frames to hang the faces from, giving the face a flat appearance and assisting in the prevention of the face blowing out. Keyed alike locks and the piano hinge is included. These are
available in two finishes. (Mill Finish & Dark Quaker Bronze.)
Double Face Standard - 14"
Answers to FAQs
- The frames accept up to 1/4” thick face material.
- Inner face trim size - Deduct 3/8” from the overall height and width.
- Outer face trim size - Deduct 2-3/16” from the overall height and width.
- Visible opening - Deduct 4” from the cabinet height and width.
- Add 1-3/4” in the direction of the lamp to allow for standard T12 bulbs to fit. (96” to 97-3/4”)
- Recommended lamp spacing for flat faces is 9” on center.
- Not designed to be used with SignComp’s gas supports.