The Standard Product Line is engineered for fast, easy assembly. Each kit includes body angles that
allow for bonding, welding or mechanically fastening. The body is extruded with large inner body flanges to provide for the attachment of internal structure and simple attachment of raceway covers. Hanging bar tabs are designed into the retainer and frames to hang the faces, giving the face a flat appearance and assisting in the prevention of the face blowing out. Keyed alike locks and the piano hinge are included. It is available in Mill Finish and Dark Bronze.
2Part Single Face Body - 8" Deep
Answers to FAQs
- The frames accept up to 1/4” thick face material.
- Inner face trim size - Deduct 2-7/8” from the overall height and width.
- Outer face trim size - Deduct 2-1/2” from the overall height and width.
- Reader visible opening - Deduct 5-5/8” from the cabinet height and width.
- Add 1-3/4” in the direction of the lamp to allow for standard T12 bulbs to fit.
- Recommended lamp spacing for flat faces is 10” on center.